Saturday, May 16, 2009

the reason-getting serious

All my life i have been a wannabe. From when i was a kid to me 19 years old. I wanted to be one thing or another but never quite put any effort into it, i have never been serious about anything in my life. I have dreams, always had them , and many people like whom i admire. But the effort i put into my dream this past 19 years was zero percent %. I have always been dreaming for 19 years and i have never woken up from those dream to work. APJ Abdul Kalam said " dream,dream,dream and makes these dreams to thoughts and these thoughts into action" in my case i have only dreamed and nothing else more than that..... there is also another saying, i don't know if it true, "if you want something with all your heart then the whole of the universe will conspire to help you get what you want".... From my previous experience i have learned one thing there is some meaning in that saying, the universe/god have always helped me , blessed me but there was one flow in my case the entire universe didn't work together there was one key person who didn't put any effort - that was me.

I am fed up with my old life and i want to change, there is nothing more i want to do than work towards my dream and achieve it no matter how much hard work it take.... I have been told by other and more importantly my conscience that the reason why i am not able to do so is that i am not serious so after some researching and mindless surfing in the net i have decided to start a blog. So how is a blog gonna help you ask, well its like this if i can get serious about blogging and blog once in a while here i think it can help me get serious and do something with my life. and making few pocket change on the way will also be beneficial to me kinda an inspiration and my dreams require few financial investment and this blog will hope fully help me :) .


So that's the reason why this blog was started and is being updated. So if you want to know the life of a wanna be then tune in to my blog for more updates..... what i am gonna post you ask.... well that's simple.... anything absolutely anything that comes to my mind there is no limitation or anything as far as i can see :D. :). So Let me welcome one and all to my net home.

No comments: