Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Got started

Well I told you in my previous post that I am rebooting, so what have I done so far.

Well I have been taking up reading and trying to get myself out of the house more. My aim with rebooting is getting back on track with my life, but sadly life doesn't have an easy reboot button, its not something simple.

For one thing I am finding it hard to stay at one place and do stuff. I am can stay at one place and do nothing, think its hard, well somehow I manage to be able to sit at one place and do absolutely nothing. I want to develop a kinda workaholic and at the same time fun attitude. The goals I have taken up for my life is not something small. As they say when I work I just want to work and do nothing else.

Any way my first step was to Join the State Central Library, Trivandrum I did that did a few enquiries regarding RHCE course and tuition. Have a lot of back papers and in time its only going to increase. I need to change, I still believe that When I become the master of my self I can become the master of the world (and all my problems will be solved). My aim with a reboot is this.

Have to start learning programming from the beginning, am reading old school books these days as well....

Lets see if I can successfully reboot my life, will post updates.

No comments: